We serve up a lot of craft ideas for our cotton muslin bags, some of which involve decorating the bag or giving you free reign to decorate it yourself. We’ve rounded up a handful of ways to decorate a plain cotton bag, to give you inspiration for your next craft!
- Stamp it. Craft stores are bursting at the seams with stamp options that are ideal for any craft. Whether it’s holiday inspired or for every day use, you’ll find a stamp that’s perfect for the occasion and use.
- Use veggies. We’re talking potatoes, specifically. Spuds are versatile, not just at the dinner table, but at the craft table instead. Simply remove the skin from a portion of the potato, cut it into a desired shape, dip into paint and you have your own, DIY stamp!
- Iron on. Iron on patches or designs aren’t just for t-shirts and bookbags, they’re great for any craft using cotton muslin bags!
- Ombre it. Ombre isn’t just for your hairstyle. Use your favorite color paint, in various shades, to create an ombre effect for your cotton muslin bags.
- Inspire it. A to-go bag or gift bag is the ideal place to add inspiring messages. Either iron something on or write it yourself using permanent markers or paints.